Select a New Section:

Anacortes

Start Your Review of Anacortes, WA

10/22/2009
Current Conditions
My husband and I are thinking about relocating to Anacortes. Can you update the current real estate conditions and possibly comment on the access to jobs, health-care and safety of this community?

3/3/2008
Population Information
Your population information for Anacortes is incorrect. Population is slightly under 16,000. Build out of the city's space is approximately
20,000 which is not expected for another 8-10 years. Median house price is closer to $400K.

6/9/2007
Real Estate
Well the market is picking up a bit in the area. I have seen some home prices drop while others raise their price a little. It's very unpredictable but I do see more movement in the last month then I have all this year.
nifedipin untuk ibu hamil nifedipin nedir nifedipin amlodipin
nifedipin untuk ibu hamil markep-piller.site nifedipin amlodipin

5/11/2007
The Gem of the PNW
We have just recently purchased a home in Anancortes and will be moving from Southern Nevada. You may say that we miss the greenery and change in weather patterns. We actually lived in Victoria/Vancouver for ~ 15 years and thought that we left there because of the weather, but the more we moved around California and Nevada we knew that it was the only place to settle down. We fell that Anacortes will be close to "big box" shopping if needed, but far enough away from the I-5 corridor to enjoy some peace and quiet.
The housing prices in this area have continue to go up in light of the rest of the nations struggle with home sales and inventory. Our place has gone up ~23K in the past 30 days!! Our loan officer even heard about Anacortes on CNN as one of the best places to retire young...here is the link... http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/moneymag/0703/gallery.bp_retireyoung_new.moneymag/6.html
nifedipin untuk ibu hamil nifedipin nebenwirkung nifedipin amlodipin

9/13/2005
Wonderful
Anacortes is one of the most beautiful places on earth. There is mountians, rivers, oceans, islands, forests and countless beautiful places to explore. The city is carefully and simply layed out. The streets simply go by letters and Numbers, making it a snap to get around. Less than 70 miles north of seattle with 1/2 the rainfall of the Olympia/Seattle Raincloud region. The population is at 15,000 right now and will cap out around 18,000. So if you are going to move there there is no better time then now. The prices of homes will surely skyrocket

Compare Anacortes, Washington to any other place in the USA.

Select a New Section: