Select a New Section:

Unknown
Florida

Start Your Review of Florida, FL

8/15/2016
Best place for education for a special needs child
Looking for a place to move with a good education for my Special Needs High School daughter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7/27/2016
private homes
looking at relocation to central florida from long island new york

7/2/2016
Lulu,Florida
My Grandmother Thelma Watson had a house in Lulu,Fl, last time I was there was in 1976,I remember the post office,general store,and a bar.I was 11 yrs old.Very pretty,dirt roads,oak trees,spanish moss. My Grandmother's house was old fashioned wooden,beautiful.She had a large vegetable garden and smoke house.

3/14/2016
COL
Cost of Living

12/22/2015
TRASH
I MOVED DOWN TO FLORIDA FROM NY A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. THE WEATHER IS NICE MOST OF THE YEAR EXCEPT FOR THE HOT SUMMERS. THE THING I HATE IS YOU CAN'T GET GOOD PIZZA,BREAD OR ITALIAN FOOD. ALSO,I HATE ALL OF THE WHITE TRASH THAT IS DOWN HERE. I NEVER SEE ANY PRETTY GIRLS LIKE IN NY. ALL I SEE IS FAT TRASHY WOMEN WHO THINK THEY LOOK GOOD.

12/5/2015
cheapest places in fl. for homes per sq. footage
cheapest places in florida for buying a home.

10/9/2015
Florida Living
I live here temporarily

8/8/2015
Not habital for human beings
This state is not habital for human beings to live in floods,bugs,humidity that is unbearable for human life my suggestion since there is fewer areas for wildlife because humans have taken there spaces is that the state should be for wild life to be there much wild life can live in heat and humidity and plenty of water there to. I think the climate is terribly unhealthy

8/2/2015
Crime
Very safe place to live. Excellent Sheriffs department

7/10/2015
Any Advice of where?
I used to live in Texas and thought about moving back. Before I do I'd thought about giving Florida a try. Any advice?

3/8/2015
Living in Florida
Well, mixed emotions about moving back to St. Pete. Lived their many years when my parents moved us from Mass. Loved it at the time, jobs can be tough, but retired now. I ended up in Ontario and moved back in 80's complained about how jobs were again, and health care and moved back to Ontario. Now thinking of being a snowbird in the St. Pete area. I have some great memories growing up in St. Pete, but it's not the same as it once was, and no family left, and rather expensive as well. So undecided again and don't think the wife is all that keen on it especially when we would lose a lot of money on the exchange rate. Maybe mexico, but still Florida is in my blood.

1/25/2015
Growing too Fast
I moved here almost 6 years ago, and Florida is really growing in population. There seems to be so much happening with the wildlife, water, fishing. It is not what it used to be. I love going over to the Ocean, but so much is happening there also. My husband wants to move elsewhere. Too many people,traffic is terrible,especially in the winter months. I have enjoyed being here, but Florida has changed......Medicine is outrageous,I am an asthmatic, that is why we moved here,It has helped me,but I guess I have adapted to the weather, because I am having problems again.Others may enjoy it, but Florida is NOT what it used to be.

1/9/2015
Quality of life
Great beaches warm climate warm to mild winters Population constantly growing

1/6/2015
florida
Great beaches, sunshine and mild to warm winters lots of people are migrating to the Tampa Bay Area. This is not a retirment state anymore. Younger generations are moving in swooping up the metropolitan workforce. Florida has always been a great place to live.

1/2/2015
Humidity, insects and tourists
Florida is an absolutely great place to visit, but living in the world's playground is less than desirable. Tourists, snowbirds, northerners who paid their dues in other states all contribute to the total lack of community here. Come visit Mickey Mouse and Shamu and the beaches, but I would advise you to research thoroughly before moving here. Most folks who relocate here are running away from something or someone elsewhere, only to boast about how things were in N.Y. or Michigan or Ontario.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Compare Florida, Florida to any other place in the USA.

Select a New Section: