Review of San Antonio, Texas

San Antonio....Fat, Stupid People. Not Good
Star Rating - 3/30/2019
I read a review on here that reminded me of my situation and experience with San Antonio. It makes you realize that its really not just you that it’s the people and the city. So I will expand on what they said.

I used to live in San Antonio around 9 years ago and moved out of there due to lack of career options here. It seems like people in San Antonio think USAA or working at HEB for 30 years is a career. I moved to another state and I was able to quickly advance in a corporate setting.

In San Antonio you cannot advance unless you were born and raised there. You will ALWAYS be looked at as an outsider. People are closed minded and fearful of anyone educated beyond high school.

I moved back there for 7 months. I came back due to the fact housing costs were ok and thought it might be a good idea to buy a home and live there and maybe start a business . WRONG!

People in San Antonio have become even more ghetto than before. (The politicians actually spread the ghetto all over town via section 8 and mixed income living that they dispersed creating heavy crime on sides of town that were previously safe….how’s that “income equality working for ya now)?

• Rude people everywhere

• Most people are poor and on welfare (Its fact I saw it all the time, so don’t say otherwise)

• No common sense and confrontational people everywhere.

• San Antonio I famous for wrong way and drunk driving. You are very likely to be in hit and run or hit by a drunk driver in San Antonio.

• Crime has spiked, we are talking senseless murders over nothing, drug use like meth and heroin taking the city over, store robberies, home invasions and serious crimes like that.

• Losers with no jobs committing crimes all day. EVERY SINGLE DAY in news you can read about a high speed chase, killing, stabbing, drug crime and similar.

• Almost everyone has a DUI and arrest record along with tattoos.

• Flaky people, they don’t keep appointments and expect you to go around their drinking, eating schedules.

• A lot of single mothers and deadbeat fathers who live a welfare lifestyle and hate on anyone who has a career and will try to start trouble for no reason other than they are jealous.

• There is nothing to do in San Antonio unless you like to get drunk every day or eat all day and get fat and go shopping all day like a moron at the endless amount of cookie cutter shopping centers

Long story short I left that doomed city and asked for my job back (Thankfully I was able to get it and moved back) We cut our losses and now we are very happy where we live now and are glad to pay higher bills just so we don’t have to look at those ghetto criminal trash that majority of San Antonio citizens are.

If you are a good person, have a family and want your kids to grow up to be somebody and not grow up to be a hood rat loser on welfare with 6 kids, or if you appreciate people who are polite and kind then DO NOT move to San Antonio.

If you currently live in San Antonio and are a decent person and have values then get out of there before you waste your years trying to be successful in a city of failures who will resent you for your positive traits. If you stay there too long you will become just as fat and stupid as they are. Most people that move there and don’t leave end up fat within 6 months due to nothing to do there but eat, drink and be an a-hole.

Andrew | Alpine, NJ
Agree 216   Disagree 123  Thanks for Voting!   Report Abuse

5 Replies

You sound like a true racist hater like your whole review was targeting minority. I’m white and I’m offended by your comment which is by far not true at all
Amber | Houston, TX

Dude....you have some serious issues there....among them, being ignorant. I know, you're from the East Coast, and that's where your problem lies. Northeastern folks don't belong in the South. I'm sorry you couldn't manage to find a single thing to do here in SA, because honestly there's a lot to do. You have fishing, hunting, exploring the Caverns, SeaWorld, the Zoo, riding the many trails around the city, the numerous parks, tubing the river, Schlitterbaun.....and that's just a handful of things to do here. I'm sorry you couldn't adjust your thinking and couldn't find decent work here--there's tons of jobs here, hiring across the board. Hell, I managed to find work less than a month being here. My boy found his in less than 2 weeks. Now, depending on where you find your housing, yes, there are some pretty ghetto places. Places I wouldn't go without my weapon, or after dark. You'd be referring to the Southside or Westside of town. I was a housekeeper for well over a year, and I can tell you that there are literally TONS of great housing areas, just depends on your preference and whatnot. And it's no secret that folks down here love to eat. They love their tacos, Big Red, BBQ's, and chillin'. Most the year it's too damn HOT to be outside...unless you like heat stroke or heat exhaustion....I've had it, don't recommend it. So folks tend to stick indoors as much as possible in the hotter months. And by the way....people would KILL to have a career at USAA....some of us have been trying to get a foot in the door for well over a decade. Yes, it IS a career there. HEB...well that's just a Texas-thing. Not a fan of the place myself, but it's no different than Seattle's Safeway or QFC, or your local favorite store that you grew up on. My advice: stay out of the Southern states. They don't seem to suit you much. We're a different breed of people down here. Takes a special kind of person to be able to move down here and thrive...guess you're just not it. Have fun with those Noreaster's, I hear they're a witch! Meanwhile, I'll stay down here where it's warm and sunny most of the time....drinking my iced coffee, getting fat.....poppin' out more kids so I can stay home on this here welfare. Take care now, ya hear!?
JENNIFER | San Antonio, TX

You summed it up. I was born in SA and lived there for about 12 years. I left in 1997 and will never move back. The amount of ignorant demoCunts that infest that turd bowl is astounding. I don’t even bother going back to visit family in SA.
John | Phoenix, AZ

I've never lived in San Antonio so the day to day experiences are something I can't comment on. I did visit once for a about a day and had a good time. I didn't experience racism from anyone and found there was a lot to do, at least from a tourist perspective. There is Six Flags, Sea World, The Riverwalk, The Alamo, Ripley's etc. Not sure why the publisher said there is nothing to do. What are you looking for? Just my two cents.
Tyrone | Florence, KY

Amber sounds retarded. How is you telling the facts of welfare trash "targeting a minority"? Is it becaus ethat the "minority" (Who is actually the MAJORITY in San Antonio is INDEED on welfare? Amber....shut up!
Jeff | San Antonio, TX