The job market in Foothill Farms, CA is showing positive trends with an estimated job growth of 26.80%, higher than the national average of 30.54%. Even more encouraging is the low unemployment rate of 4.6%, which is lower than the US unemployment rate of 4.1%. This indicates that Foothill Farms is a great place to look for employment opportunities and that its economy is on an upward trend. With its promising job growth and manageable unemployment rate, Foothill Farms should be a desirable destination for anyone looking for a new job or career change.
The unemployment rate in Foothill Farms is 7.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Foothill Farms has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Foothill Farms is $57,810.
- The median home cost in Foothill Farms is $304,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Foothill_Farms? Health Practitioners ($84,464)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,883)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($65,792)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($18,047)
- Average Income of Residents in Foothill_Farms ($24,094) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Foothill_Farms (7.4) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Foothill_Farms. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Foothill_Farms, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Foothill Farms, California||United States