Lancaster, CA is a city with a strong job market and promising future growth. The job growth rate in Lancaster is 33.04%, which is higher than the US average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Lancaster is 4.6%, lower than the national average of 4.1%. This shows that Lancaster offers many job opportunities and is actively working to create more jobs for its citizens. Overall, Lancaster's job market looks promising for current and potential residents seeking employment.
The unemployment rate in Lancaster is 15.6% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Lancaster has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.7% over the past year.
- The average salary in Lancaster is $61,454.
- The median home cost in Lancaster is $415,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Lancaster? Architecture, Engineering ($105,226)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($17,438)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($75,938)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($16,303)
- Average Income of Residents in Lancaster ($24,812) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Lancaster (15.6) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Lancaster. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Lancaster, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Lancaster, California||United States