Ontario, CA has a promising job outlook with an anticipated growth of 37.78% in the future. The unemployment rate in Ontario is 4.6%, lower than the national average of 4.1%. This suggests that there are plenty of jobs available for those looking for employment in the area. With such a strong job outlook, people living in or near Ontario should have no issues finding a job that suits their needs and skills.
The unemployment rate in Ontario is 6.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Ontario has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Ontario is $71,908.
- The median home cost in Ontario is $579,500
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Ontario? Law Enforcement ($96,831)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($12,398)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($82,969)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($18,678)
- Average Income of Residents in Ontario ($26,687) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Ontario (6.9) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Ontario. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Ontario, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Ontario, California||United States