Tampa, FL is an excellent place to pursue career opportunities due to its significantly higher job growth than the US as a whole. According to recent data, Tampa's job growth rate is estimated at 39.58%, which is almost 10% higher than the national average of 30.54%. Additionally, the unemployment rate in Tampa is much lower than the US average of 4.1%, standing at only 3.9%. This makes it an ideal place for workers who are looking for new jobs and want to remain employed with low risk of unemployment. With such promising prospects for job seekers, it's no wonder so many people are attracted by the opportunity Tampa, FL offers.
The unemployment rate in Tampa is 5.0% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Tampa has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Tampa is $59,893.
- The median home cost in Tampa is $381,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Tampa? Health Practitioners ($82,734)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($15,479)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($73,281)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($20,083)
- Average Income of Residents in Tampa ($40,962) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Tampa (5) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Tampa. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Tampa, Florida that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Tampa, Florida||United States