Dawsonville, GA is an excellent place to look for jobs. With a projected job growth rate of 37.14%, there are plenty of opportunities in the area for those seeking work. The unemployment rate in Dawsonville is 3.8%, which is considerably lower than the national average of 4.1%. This indicates that the job market is relatively strong and that many employers are looking for new employees to fill positions. With such promising job growth and low unemployment, Dawsonville is an ideal place to start a career or advance your current one.
The unemployment rate in Dawsonville is 2.7% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Dawsonville has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Dawsonville is $75,234.
- The median home cost in Dawsonville is $396,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Dawsonville? Maintence, Repair ($80,658)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($5,536)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Transportation and Warehousing ($80,263)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($14,167)
- Average Income of Residents in Dawsonville ($28,922) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Dawsonville (2.7) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Dawsonville. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Dawsonville, Georgia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Dawsonville, Georgia||United States