High Point, NC is projected to have an impressive job growth of 26.00% over the next few years. This is slightly below the United States average of 30.54%, but still remarkable nonetheless. The unemployment rate in High Point, NC is 5.0%, which is a bit higher than the US average of 4.1%. With such growth and employment prospects, High Point seems to be a great place for those looking for jobs in North Carolina.
The unemployment rate in High Point is 5.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in High Point has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in High Point is $54,331.
- The median home cost in High Point is $212,200
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in High_Point? Computer, Math ($86,469)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($6,667)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($119,688)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($12,292)
- Average Income of Residents in High_Point ($29,948) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in High_Point (5.9) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in High_Point. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in High_Point, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||High Point, North Carolina||United States