Raleigh, NC has an impressive job growth rate of 44.60%, which is significantly higher than the US's future job growth rate of 30.54%. This strong job growth indicates a healthy economic environment in the city. Coupled with the low unemployment rate of 3.8%, it reflects positively on the opportunities that are available for those looking for work in Raleigh, NC. The city offers excellent prospects for anyone seeking to further their career or find a new one, and with the current promising outlook, it looks as though these prospects will remain strong in the future.
The unemployment rate in Raleigh is 4.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Raleigh has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 3.0% over the past year.
- The average salary in Raleigh is $72,996.
- The median home cost in Raleigh is $427,000
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Raleigh? Legal ($99,892)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,852)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($95,417)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,638)
- Average Income of Residents in Raleigh ($42,632) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Raleigh (4.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Raleigh. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Raleigh, North Carolina||United States