Salt Lake City, UT is an excellent place to find a job. The future job growth in the city is projected to be 37.76%, significantly higher than the national average of 30.54%. This means that there are many opportunities for people looking for work in Salt Lake City, UT. Additionally, the unemployment rate in the city is 3.0%, which is lower than the US unemployment rate of 4.1%. All of these factors make Salt Lake City a great place to pursue employment and further your career prospects.
The unemployment rate in Salt Lake City is 3.0% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Salt Lake City has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Salt Lake City is $65,880.
- The median home cost in Salt Lake City is $500,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Salt_Lake_City? Legal ($85,054)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($11,620)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction ($79,058)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($13,555)
- Average Income of Residents in Salt_Lake_City ($42,081) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Salt_Lake_City (3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Salt_Lake_City. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Salt_Lake_City, Utah that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Salt Lake City, Utah||United States