The Norwich-New London, CT Metro Area is predicted to experience a 15.36% increase in job growth over the next decade, which is significantly lower than the 30.54% projected for the US as a whole. The unemployment rate in Norwich-New London, CT Metro Area is 4.5%, slightly higher than the 4.1% rate at the national level. This indicates that while job growth may be slower in this region, employment opportunities are still available for those looking for work in this area. With a number of industries located nearby, including manufacturing, healthcare and technology, there are plenty of options for people looking to make a career in this region.
The unemployment rate in Norwich-New London Metro Area is 9.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Norwich-New London Metro Area has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.3% over the past year.
- The average salary in Norwich-New London Metro Area is $79,040.
- The median home cost in Norwich-New London Metro Area is $320,100
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Norwich-New_London? Sciences ($107,202)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($17,672)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($107,699)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($20,491)
- Average Income of Residents in Norwich-New_London ($42,312) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Norwich-New_London (9.3) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Norwich-New_London. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Norwich-New_London, Connecticut that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Norwich-New London, Connecticut||United States