The Staunton-Waynesboro, VA Metro Area is a great place to look for a job. With an expected job growth of 24.00% over the next ten years, there will be plenty of new and exciting opportunities available. The unemployment rate in the area is 3.3%, which is significantly lower than the national average of 4.1%. This shows that there are plenty of jobs available and employers are actively seeking new employees. Overall, the Staunton-Waynesboro, VA Metro Area is an excellent place to start your career or find a job that suits your interests and skillset.
The unemployment rate in Staunton-Waynesboro Metro Area is 4.5% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Staunton-Waynesboro Metro Area has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.2% over the past year.
- The average salary in Staunton-Waynesboro Metro Area is $49,262.
- The median home cost in Staunton-Waynesboro Metro Area is $270,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Staunton-Waynesboro? Legal ($67,609)
- Worst paying jobs? Food Prep, Serving ($11,674)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services ($48,197)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Accommodation and Food Services ($11,141)
- Average Income of Residents in Staunton-Waynesboro ($28,421) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Staunton-Waynesboro (4.5) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Staunton-Waynesboro. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Staunton-Waynesboro, Virginia that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Staunton-Waynesboro, Virginia||United States