The job growth in 11226 New York, NY is estimated to be 33.60%, higher than the national average of 30.54%. This is great news for those looking for employment opportunities in this area. The unemployment rate in 11226 New York, NY also matches the national average at 4.1%, suggesting that there are plenty of job openings available here. With a healthy job market and plenty of employment opportunities in 11226 New York, NY, now is the perfect time to start searching for your dream career.
The unemployment rate in New York (zip 11226) is 11.2% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in New York (zip 11226) has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 0.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in New York (zip 11226) is $66,173.
- The median home cost in New York (zip 11226) is $676,400
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in New_York? Legal ($94,063)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($21,227)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($90,750)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Retail Trade ($29,048)
- Average Income of Residents in New_York ($34,323) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in New_York (11.2) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in New_York. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in New_York, New York that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||New York, New York||United States