Search for any place in the USA:

SperlingViews - Auburn, Washington

Overview, People, Health, Economy, Housing, Rankings, Climate, Crime
Education, Comments, Transportation, Cost of Living, Religion, Voting

68.46% of people are white, 6.16% are black, 10.05% are asian, 1.84% are native american, and 5.10% claim 'Other'. 13.62% of the people in Auburn, WA, claim hispanic ethnicity (meaning 86.38% are non-hispanic).

Have an opinion about Auburn? Leave a comment.

Kyle
Auburn - 9/20/2014

Auburn is a very ugly, and dirty city, rain and clouds 9 months of the year. Has become really ghetto and would not recommend anyone coming here. Houses are expensive now, most schools in the city are terrible. About the only cool thing about Auburn is the weather during the summer.[read more...]

Bruce
cost of living - 2/6/2012

Too high for seniors[read more...]

Bp
Tacoma, WA
A Great Place to Eat in Auburn WA.- A New Restaran - 3/1/2010

Not only is the Golden China Buffet a great place to eat but the price is right in these days where we are all looking for a good place to eat with a price that we all can afford. The service is some of the best I have had in a long time espeically at a buffet. Usually the food is dried out and you have to wait for the trays to be filled, not at this resarant. I have been there twice now since it opened and both times I was very pleased. The prices are exceptional at Lunch being $6.99 and Dinner being $9.99 for all you can eat. the address is 502 15 st. NE Auburn WA 98002 This is a place I will take guests out to dinner without breaking my pocketbook and can leaved with a full belly and no complaints.[read more...]

Brenda
Wichita Falls, TX
Why I enjoyed Auburn - 10/28/2009

Out of the many cities I've lived in, I've enjoyed Auburn the most. I'm an outdoor person so living right next to a bike trail was like heaven for me. I would bike and roller blade with any spare time I had. If I wanted to go camping, a one or two hour drive would bring me to a spot suited for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and swimming. Having the option to ski or go to the beach without having to travel a great distance is also a plus that I haven't had in many other cities. Although, my permanent residence is now in Wichita Falls Texas where I have more people to share my political and moral views, I will always love traveling back to this area in Washington to take in the beauty around me.[read more...]

phil
auburn, wa - 5/31/2009

A rusty depressing kind of place with daily rain, little sun and a poor economy. I guess its OK if you're stuck there but not a destination to head to if you've got any say in the matter[read more...]

Gregory
Auburn - 4/26/2009

An OK town that really needs a makeover.[read more...]

Bp
Beautiful Weather - 5/19/2008

We have beautiful, mild weather year round![read more...]