Howard borough, Pennsylvania

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Reviews for Howard borough  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Howard borough with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Howard borough

Howard...nice little town...but... - 5/29/2009
The little town of Howard Pennsylvania. My hometown. I left in the late 80's for greener pastures and returned many years later to find that the town is dying. No surprise really, given its in Center County...the worst thing to happen to Pa since the founding of the Commonwealth.
This is a pleasant little town (now more an island as it is surrounded by a lake on three sides and narrow winding road to nowhere through the mountains on the other)I loved howard when I was a kid...Reds Snack Shack...sadly closed in 89 with numerous replacements since...none have lasted long enough for the town to remember their names except for the current establishment, a pizza place. Reds was the best!...the parents didnt like the kids there and that was good enough!...loud jukebox, pinball machines, video games, all american junk food, candy counter, pop...WOOHOO!...this was a class act! a complete 70's-ish looking dive that was home for me as long as I can remember!...of course Read More

Start Your Review of Howard borough

Compare Howard borough, Pennsylvania to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF HOWARD BOROUGH, PENNSYLVANIA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Howard_borough,Pennsylvania Map
ZIP CODES IN HOWARD BOROUGH, PENNSYLVANIA
No Zip Codes Here.

NEW LISTINGS IN HOWARD BOROUGH

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.