Tega Cay, South Carolina

3 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Reviews for Tega Cay  based on 3 Reviews

Get to know Tega Cay with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Tega Cay

Tega Cay - 5/30/2010
Love the casualness of Tega Cay. Lake Wylie is beautiful and not crowded and fishing is good. Good schools, nice people. Needs more restaurants, Read More

Start Your Review of Tega Cay

Tega Cay SC is the "The Good Life" - 5/13/2009
Tega Cay SC is one of the youngest small incorporated cities in South Carolina. Tega Cay is just minutes south of Charlotte located on a peninsula of Lake Wylie.

Life in Tega Cay is all about friendly family living with vacation like amenities including a 27 hole golf course, lake activities featuring boating, swimming, fishing and more. The city is lined with trees, walking trails, and parks.

Tega Cay is truly a wonderful recreational community I call Read More

Contemplating a move to N/S Carolina - 3/14/2006
My husband and I are considering a move from San Diego, CA to North or South Carolina later this year. It's time for us to cash out on our tiny little southern California home and get something more substantial in a more family-oriented community. My husband is in the finance industry and believes work will be most easily found in/around Charlotte. We want to live in a lake community. We have children. Thus far, the Lake Wylie/Tega Cay/Fort Mill areas seem our best bet for education, crime rates, and cost of living. Does anyone have helpful advice for us? We are actually completely open to any area in North Carolina too--my only considerations are that my husband must find work (I'll be working from home), the crime rate must not be too high, and the schools must be Read More

Compare Tega Cay, South Carolina to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF TEGA CAY, SOUTH CAROLINA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Tega_Cay,South Carolina Map
ZIP CODES IN TEGA CAY, SOUTH CAROLINA

$369,000
1039 Hunters Run Dr
Bed 3 | Bath 3

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.