JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Clark? Management ($21,667)
- Worst paying jobs? Management ($21,667)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($21,667)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($21,667)
- Average Income of Residents in Clark ($14,415) compared to USA ($31,177)
- The Unemployment Rate in Clark () USA ()
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Clark. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Clark, North Dakota that match your qualifications.
The unemployment rate in Clark is 4.4% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Clark has been Negative.
- Jobs have Decreased by 4.8% over the past year.
- The average salary in Clark is $76,667.
- The median home cost in Clark is $129,900
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Clark, North Dakota||United States
|Household Income|| ||57652