Select a New Section:

Life in Temecula - 10/19/2016
We have been here since 1987 and have loved it. Now, almost 30 years later, it has grown to traffic congestion, tract after tract of huge homes on tiny lots and still no real 'career' jobs. We still love the beauty of the area, the central location to everything from beach to mountains to desert, but it is not small business-friendly (Riverside County in general), and promotes chain stores, which people love here. We just love our neighborhood and our home in the very southern tip (used to be San Diego County years ago) of the city, but we are planning, if things work out, to move back to the Monterey Bay/Carmel area within the next 5 years because of the weather being cooler, the people being more 'creative/artistic/nature-loving' and the more laid-back feeling. It's a tough, tough town to make a living in; people mostly either have 1-2 hour commute or struggle in small businesses. Yes, chains like Starbucks and Target/Wal-Mart rule here. Sad but true. We have loved being is physically gorgeous, especially the South West side of the 15 Fwy, in the hills. If we aren't able to afford the housing back in Monterey Co. we will stay and be happy is beautiful, weather mostly very nice, very hot and dry in summers. I call it a 'dew drop' kind of God just dropped some dew right 'here'. Man is messing it up.

Ecommerce Store - 6/15/2015
Are you making an optimum sale through your online eCommerce store? It's helping to business. Online buyers play a vital role in increase your business traffic. With global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales expected to be pass the 1 trillion euro , online store has been proving to be one of the most effective business strategies adopted by companies.

Housing - 5/10/2015
Housing in very expensive. No matter if you are renting for buying

Temecula, CA: Still a jewel. - 12/19/2014
Temecula is one of the best run cities in Southern California. I moved here over a decade ago when the population was about 60,000. The city is about 30 square miles and has its neighbor, Murrieta to the north. Both cities now have populations of about 100,000 for a total of 200,000 regionally. The good that comes with that is all the ammenities an area of that size brings, such as shopping, dining and entertainment. The bad, of course is increased traffic, but the crime rate here remains quite low. Temecula has very good schools. The city boasts a fabulous Old Town shopping and dining area, a state of the art indoor / outdoor shopping mall with great restaurants, The Temecula Wine Country with over 40 great wineries to choose from. The area is also home to the Pechanga Casino. We have great weather and although being relatively close to the ocean, our local mountain range holds back the coastal fog on most days. We are about 1000 feet above sea level so we do tend to be cooler in the winters than neighboring areas such as Orange County and San Diego County. The city has a proactive police force as well as a very well staffed fire department. There are several nearby hospitals and Temecula recently opened their own. San Diego is about 45 minutes to one hour south with numerous employers. Airports to use are either Ontario International or San Diego International. We have no light rail but we do have commuter bus service to metro areas. This town is a win.

Great place to raise a family - 4/30/2014
I've lived in Temecula since 1989 and it's the absolute best place to raise a family. Schools are top notch, park system is outstanding, crime is low and we have a well run city council. It is by far the best city to live in Riverside County. Common areas throughout the city are well landscaped, Old Town is a favorite destination to go out for the night or shopping. 10 golf courses within 20 minutes, over 30 wineries to spend a day at and hot air balloons fill the sky every morning. Home prices are 30-40% cheaper than San Diego or Orange County. The worst thing about the area is traffic if you have to commute to San Diego, LA or Orange County. It is a well run city that has a lot to offer.

Great Place to Live - 8/28/2013
Temecula is a great place to live. Lots of wineries. Close to the beach, desert, mountains. Jobs are hard to find. Great retirement community.

Great Place to Live - 10/2/2012
We have lived in Michigan, Colorado, Hawaii,
and Florida -- But, our favorite place to winter
is Temecula, CA. The people are authentically
friendly and the area offers a gorgeous atomosphere.
There are always flowers blooming and the citrus
cannot be beat. The vineyards offer excellent
exposure to new wines and the shopping leaves nothing
to be desired.

A little too hot for us in the summer months, but
fall, winter and spring are absolutely wonderful !

Could use a little more cultural enrichment, but we
think this is only a matter of time. The Old Town
is a perfect venue for more art galleries & unique

fell in love with Temecula - 7/10/2012
I came for a visit a couple times (2011 & recently July '12) in Temecula with a friend. Went to Old town,liked it.. Came back a few weeks ago for a few days, went to the wineries, the weather is great.. it seems like everytime I come here I have this feeling of wanting to live here. I have lived in the bay area for 16 some years. I have been to several places to check and see if the place is a great place to raise children.. This is the only place I feel like it's pulling me in. I find that people are mostly friendly. Housing to me is much affordable compare to where I live now. It feels like a great place to raise my teenager and gradeschooler. My ONLY concern are JOBS!! I have been in the medical field for a long time and has a very stable job "quote on quote...Went on CL's and checked out jobs in this area and seems like there is none around... My friend told me it's the most safest city to live..

Temecula ? - 6/21/2012
We are looking into moving here next spring family of 5 (3 kids), I'm relocating from central valley (Fresno,Ca)
What I see and read so far seems to be an ideal choice , its rated best cities to live in in 2012... I'm worried about all complaints on traffic? Any helpful info....?

safe - 6/6/2012
Safe place to live

Why Temecula - 9/24/2011
My husband and I have lived in many places in the U.S.
Hawaii, being one of our favorites, was extremely
expensive and we felt like we were too far away from

Temecula is very similar to Hawaii and Italy. It has
a beautiful Mediterranean climate, while we can still
grow just about anything - including palm trees.

The people in Temecula have been extremely nice to
us "newcomers". We find most to be hard working and
possess integrity and honesty. They seem educated and
aware, while still kind and caring. It offers us hiking,
biking and peaceful living.

Temecula - 5/25/2011
Very nice community, have lived here for 36 years. Many changes, all good.

To Us, It's Heaven - 3/31/2011
My husband and I have been all over the
country and out of the country trying to
find the right place to retire. The two
places we came up with are: Italy and
Temecula, CA.

We settled on Temecula, because it is still
in the U.S. and we cannot speak Italian --
that rules out Italy.

After living in Colorado, Florida, Michigan
and Hawaii , Temecula is by far the
better choice for us. We find the people to be
very friendly and genuine, for the most part.
Most have great manners and seem very honest.

The weather is outstanding...especially in the
hills above the town. West of town the weather
is even more moderate and mild. Everything grows
there -- roses, avocados, lemons, oranges, grapes,
flowers of every kind -- something is always
blooming. The Old Town is quaint and not too
upscale for our tastes. It offers us everything
we need/want. Close to the ocean, a few small
lakes, enough shopping and a myriad of restaurant

Don't - 1/21/2011
Temecula is a nice place but the city planners have messed it up. I have lived here since 1986 and I have seen some roads widened three times. It takes forever to get to and from one side of town to the other.

In the middle of nowhere... - 12/16/2009
With San Diego to the south, Riverside to the north, empty desert to the east, and thed Pacific Ocean an hour away to the west, puts Temecula Valley right in the middle of nothing but a few nice vinyards, over whelming stucco structures (residential & commercial), no symphony, arts center, museums, zoos, just more and more bedroom community commuters and decent schools...
blah, blah, blah...basicly, there is little more here than overpriced stucco world & good lower education...boring!

1 2 3

Compare Temecula, California to any other place in the USA.

Select a New Section: