Woodland Park, Colorado

3 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Woodland Park  based on 3 Reviews

Get to know Woodland Park with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Woodland Park

Love it! - 5/15/2018
We've lived here for 15 years and love it. Our new neighbors, who moved here a year ago from Virginia, refer to it as "Paradise." We like the clean air and sunshine. The local regional hospital is excellent, and part of the University of Colorado Health Care System. Locally, there is everything we want in services. We like the low crime, and feeling free to leave our car windows cracked open on a warm day while we
run into the grocery store. The big city (Colorado Springs) is a half-hour drive down Ute Pass, and has a lot of great cultural amenities, including two Costco stores. We don't ever want to move Read More

Start Your Review of Woodland Park

Nice Mountain Town - 3/3/2016
I still like Woodland Park, CO and despite the fact that I went through a terrible divorce there, its a beautiful and quaint little place to live.

You do need some money to live there. My spouse and I were moderate income and often found our income inadequate there.

I never made close friends there which was a problem. But I did love the nature and forest and mountain settings - plenty of places to retreat when things were not going too well.

I also had some volunteer work in nearby Divide, CO that I enjoyed. And you do have easy enough access to a larger city, Colorado Springs. Many people work there, but retreat for their living to Woodland Park.

One drawback is that if there is a disaster or emergency, the town can be relatively cut off, although there is a "back way" to Denver as well.

I still enjoyed living there mostly.  Read More

weather - 8/19/2006
Summer weather is beautiful...70-80's. Everything is green. Afternoon rainshowers are Read More

Compare Woodland Park, Colorado to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF WOODLAND PARK, COLORADO
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Woodland_Park,Colorado Map
ZIP CODES IN WOODLAND PARK, COLORADO

$525,000
1040 Kings Crown Rd
Bed 3 | Bath 3

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.