Wallingford, Connecticut

2 Reviews | Review This Place

Reviews for Wallingford  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Wallingford with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Wallingford

Beautiful Town - 11/22/2015
Wallingford has such a nice charm to it! Wallingford's housing has built up a lot over the past decade. There are so many newly built luxury homes. The education system is one of the best in the state. The taxes aren't cheap, but with higher taxes we are able to enjoy more public services and amenities than other towns. We have a very stelar police and fire department. Wallingford is truly a great town to raise a family. The education is great,and the community lifestyle is open to all. There are so many things for all ages to do in Wallingford. There is a lot to do in Wallingford. The town's landscape is beautiful and the homes are gorgeous. Read More

Start Your Review of Wallingford

Lower Downtown Wallingford - 7/10/2011
The town of Wallingford in a whole is great in my opinion but the lower downtown area is starting to get the "trashy feel " to it.
I hate the losers that stand around the bus stops all day looking dirty,drunk or high. The scummy men and women that hang around outside in front of all the bars make me want to puke. A HUGE EYE SORE!!!
I feel in 3-5 years it's gonna get much worse with all the trashy people there. I grew up about 90% of my life in Wallingford and the lower end of downtown Wallingford has been getting progressively worse.
I wish their was a way to get those dirty looking people from hanging around down there. Now all the losers from New Haven take the bus to Wallingford to hang out because they can't stand New Haven. I can't see why they feel the need to hang out in the once nice gazeebo.
CLEAN UP THE TRASH WALLINGFORD Read More

Compare Wallingford, Connecticut to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF WALLINGFORD, CONNECTICUT

75 N Airline Rd

$319,900
30 Oakdale Cir

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.