Largo, Florida 

13 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Largo  based on 13 Reviews

Get to know Largo with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Largo

yes/no - 6/22/2007
Weather and people are great. Overcrowding, pollution are Read More

Start Your Review of Largo

not a bad place to live - 5/25/2007
Largo is a nice kept city by the beach and between clearwater and st pete, commuting to tampa forget it with the traffic. this area is also getting more expensive , jobs market is low paying even the large companys like first advantage and tech data pay nothing for the increasing cost of living and lots of telemarketing jobs here, real big in telemarketing, debt management and outbound sales, traffic is the typical florida city traffic patterns, tough at rush hour and a lot of older drivers. Not to bad here if you got money here , if not like most places in florida u wont make Read More

very nice city - 3/28/2007
most of largo about 80 percent is a very nice modern florida tropical type city, the other 20 percent is the run down ghetto and trailer park type, jobs really dont pay much in the area, but if u get into one of the big companys in the area like franklin templeton or tech data you could be set. The nicest section of largo is the indian rocks section it is a mile from the beach, lots of places to eat and things to Read More

View More Data >

Compare Largo, Florida to any other place in the USA.

Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Largo,Florida Map
33771 33770 33774 33760 33778

3107 Roberta St
Bed 3 | Bath 2

251 6th St NE
Bed 2 | Bath 2

3178 138th Pl
Bed 3 | Bath 2

12122 Aurora Ct
Bed 3 | Bath 2

2235 Belchery Court Dr
Bed 3 | Bath 3

10215 128th Ter
Bed 3 | Bath 2

2323 Kent Pl
Bed 5 | Bath 5


Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.

Try Now

Join BestPlaces