Verdel, Nebraska

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

United States / Nebraska / No Metro Area / Knox County / Verdel / Zip Codes

Reviews for Verdel  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Verdel with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Verdel

Family Ties - 12/26/2009
I visited Verdel back in 2006, during the Ponca Pow wow, and had a berger at the bar there. I spoke with the owner and a couple of the residents there.
It seems I still have relatives there. My uncle was the Doctor there for several years, "Dr. Carlson", till he moved back to Linclon, and died there.
My Grandma went to school at Stony Butte school, just south of there, with the indian kids. I would like to connect with anyone who are relatives of Dr. and Barbra Carlson, or Francis Lass, This is their niece, and Grand daughter, Deb Weger, I can be reached at PO Box 281, Northbend Ne, 68649,
Or E-mail, legaleagle53107@yahoo.com. I would lke to know more about our family, and how grandma's family ended up there, and also in Water Town SD.
I don't know anything about grandma's side of the family.
I hope you can help me. Read More

Start Your Review of Verdel

Compare Verdel, Nebraska to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF VERDEL, NEBRASKA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Verdel,Nebraska Map
ZIP CODES IN VERDEL, NEBRASKA
No Zip Codes Here.

NEW LISTINGS IN VERDEL

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.