Kings Mountain, North Carolina

2 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Reviews for Kings Mountain  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Kings Mountain with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Kings Mountain

Lived here all my life. - 7/9/2012
I'm 22 now and I've been here my entire life. I truly despise living here now and would not recommend it to anyone, although the country areas and the historical Kings Mountain Battleground are nice places to visit. The closest area with anything to do is Gastonia, and even it's becoming more and more dull as the years roll by.

If you're young like me, there's absolutely nothing to do here. Most of the youth in Kings Mountain get mixed up in drugs, alcohol, and/or partying (the sketchy kind of partying).

If you live in the country areas as I do there's a nice view, but little else. My girlfriend and I plan on leaving this area as soon as we have the means to do so. I'd much rather live in an area that has kept up with the times and offers more to Read More

Start Your Review of Kings Mountain

Beautiful Small Town - 9/15/2011
Beautiful Small Town Near the Appalachian Mountain.Read More

Compare Kings Mountain, North Carolina to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF KINGS MOUNTAIN, NORTH CAROLINA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Kings_Mountain,North Carolina Map
ZIP CODES IN KINGS MOUNTAIN, NORTH CAROLINA

$60,000
104 Hardin Dr
Bed 3 | Bath 1

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.