Marion, North Carolina

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Reviews for Marion  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Marion with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Marion

Housing Discrimnation & local Market - 5/24/2009
Before the economy went bad, I was trying to live in Marion. I called on a place to rent. The owner did not want children living in her unit. I didnt know that discrimination was alive and well there! I am suprised she didn't ask me my race. I have a perfectly clean background, am a hard worker with several skills. I never could get hired at any position that would support me. I went to the clinic at Marion where I was dianosed with malnutrition.The doctor there didnt write any prescriptions for vitimins or recomend a certain diet to help me out.
I had two young friends that had very bad illnesses. I feel like they were not getting very good health care. Although there were some really nice people that lived there, it seems like a death city to me. I hope that I never have to go back there unless things get Read More

Start Your Review of Marion

Compare Marion, North Carolina to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF MARION, NORTH CAROLINA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Marion,North Carolina Map
ZIP CODES IN MARION, NORTH CAROLINA

$350,000
1689 Hankins Rd
Bed 4 | Bath 5

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.