New Albany, Ohio

3 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for New Albany  based on 3 Reviews

Get to know New Albany with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited New Albany

Hip Suburb, lots of Abercrombie wearers. - 5/3/2019
Love it here. The school is great, our house is massive. My husband got a sweet gig a A+F so the kids are always looking Read More

Start Your Review of New Albany

We love New Albany! - 6/26/2014
We lived in New Albany for 5 years before moving to Florida. I can't express how much we miss it and we're considering moving back. New Albany is a very safe city with schools that exceeded my expectations. The people who live there are involved in the community and education. It is easy to get to most areas of Columbus and the other suburbs. The neighborhoods that we lived in had a good sense of community and were walkable to the schools and the uptown area, which we loved. While it is not cheap to live there, you do get what you pay Read More

New Albany is GREAT - 9/12/2009
I'm from Dayton and moved to Westerville for college. I then bought my first place in New Albany about 2 years ago. This is the best decision I've made. I'd love to move back hoem to Dayton, but there is NO city that compares to New Albany!

Also, why do the stats change for New Albany when you type the name of the city in or type in the zip code Read More

Compare New Albany, Ohio to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF NEW ALBANY, OHIO
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.New_Albany,Ohio Map
ZIP CODES IN NEW ALBANY, OHIO

$529,900
6920 Margarum Bnd
Bed 4 | Bath 4

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.