Moscow, Pennsylvania

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Moscow  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Moscow with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Moscow

Isolated & the least diverse area in the States! - 5/18/2018
Yes, it's obvious like a daylight that Moscow's population is 99,9 % white, which I don't mind at all, but people are so close minded and not diverse ( doesn't mean they are bad) that makes it very hard to make friends over here or to be accepted into one or another group. I am not even talking about going to school here..If you are not born in this area or don't reside in the best neighborhood (like Harmony Hills) forget about it..You will remain an outsider till you are graduated. Very sad. you won't even given a chance to join a sport team. I am talking from my daughter's experience so I know the drill..
Maybe diversity is not important for some people, but it has its drawbacks, that's for sure. It makes people bias, narrow minded, suspicious, and judgemental to say the least. Of course, I was not born in the States. I emigrated here from eastern Europe in early 2000-th. First, I lived in Texas, and neither my daughter nor I had any problem Read More

Start Your Review of Moscow

Compare Moscow, Pennsylvania to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF MOSCOW, PENNSYLVANIA
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Moscow,Pennsylvania Map
ZIP CODES IN MOSCOW, PENNSYLVANIA

$239,500
106 Horseshoe Dr
Bed 4 | Bath 4

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.