Weslaco, Texas

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

TX Gifts

Weslaco, Texas Reviews

based on 1 Reviews
Get to know Weslaco with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Weslaco

We wouldn't do it again. - 8/19/2021
My wife and I bought into a resort here. Food prices are reasonable, and winters are mild. Aside from that, this place is a geographic nothing-burger. Aside from the panoply of fast food joints, Mexican restaurants, pawn shops, there's nothing to see. The poverty level is 34.1 percent, per US census. The roadways are in overall, poor shape. Drivers are rude and peevish. I wouldn't recommend traveling at night, due to speeding & reckless driving. Motorcycles weave in and out of traffic at high speeds.
Inhabitants look upon newcomers with annoyance or fish-eyed stares. If there's money involved, their disposition gets a little better. We adopted a kitten off the street, near our home. We couldn't find a private practice veterinarian to spay her for less than $300 (!). We called all over the RGV, averages to spay: 300-600 dollars. Utterly ridiculous. Gee, I wonder why there's an epidemic of stray animals here?!
Goid luck in getting an appointment with a low cost spay/neuter Read More

Start Your Review of Weslaco

Compare Weslaco, Texas to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF WESLACO, TEXAS
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time. You can also use our New Interactive Map to explore places.Weslaco,Texas Map
ZIP CODES IN WESLACO, TEXAS

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.