Richland Center, Wisconsin

1 Reviews | Review This Place | Photos and Maps

United States / Wisconsin / No Metro Area / Richland County / Richland Center / Zip Codes
Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Richland Center  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Richland Center with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Richland Center

Very Nice Little community - 7/21/2009
I've never lived here..but each summer I spend a few days in town on my way up to the Northern part of Wisconsin.
Think "Mayberry, North Carolina" in central Wisconsin.
Wonderful small town...beautiful rolling hills, kids playing in the yards, the locals have always been nice, great local diners and plenty of outdoor activities abound.

This is the kind of place I could call home one day..(Los Angeles is my current home and I can't wait to leave!) Unable to offer details on employment, housing etc, but I get a real nice feeling when I'm there.

Anyone in Richland Center want to hire me? If so, Here I Read More

Start Your Review of Richland Center

Compare Richland Center, Wisconsin to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF RICHLAND CENTER, WISCONSIN
Check out the latest Maps in a variety of categories including cost of living, population, and commute time.Richland_Center,Wisconsin Map
ZIP CODES IN RICHLAND CENTER, WISCONSIN

$195,000
28414 Clary Ln
Bed 4 | Bath 2

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.