Sussex County, Delaware

United States / Delaware / / Sussex County / Cities / Zip Codes

Download our City ReportsDownload our City Reports

Sussex County, Delaware Reviews

based on 2 Reviews
Get to know Sussex with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Sussex

A modern perspective - 8/3/2022
I believe reviews such as these should be treated as time capsules, with the knowledge that someone a decade from now may see this. I'm 30 and lived most of my life just outside Baltimore city. I moved here in 2019 just before covid hit. So please keep this in mind.

The closest town to me is Milford, I work in Seaford, a 40min commute. I don't have children but I visit multiple schools between Laurel and Delmar for work and I can honestly say they are the best looking schools I've ever seen. The schools I went to as a kid had trailers outside because they couldn't serve the number of students. I can't say anything about the quality of education but my tax dollars have definitely gone into solid infrastructure and I have no complaints, children are our future.

I live five minutes from a bay beach which have horseshoe crabs and turtles, great for a walk with the dog or a quick dip after a jog. I enjoy fresh water fishing and the nearest towns all have lakes or Read More

Start Your Review of Sussex

Lower Delaware - 3/8/2018
Sussex County with its clean beaches and lowest property taxes in the state makes it a great place to live and retire Read More

Compare Sussex County, Delaware to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE
Sussex,Delaware County Map
ZIP CODES IN SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE
19966, 19973, 19958, 19963, 19947, 19956, 19971, 19968, 19933, 19975, ... 22 more

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.