Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway Metro Area, Arkansas

2 Reviews | Review This Place

United States / Arkansas / Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway Metro Area / Counties / Cities / Zip Codes

Reviews for Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway

Not A Native - 6/3/2018
Little Rock & N. Little Rock does have issues with crime. It is primarily isolated to those groups that are associated with crime in other large cities and if you limit your exposure to those locales and those types of people, it is safe. Emergency services are good. Health care overall is great and even better than other places where I've lived. Maumelle, Conway and other outlying communities are great places to live and commute from. Those to the north and west are growing quickly. Arkansas is a wonderful state to live in with so many many things to do and Read More

Start Your Review of Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway

Looking for the best place to relocate in Arkansas - 5/16/2017
Hi, I am not sure if this is where I would ask this question or not? but here goes anyway.
I am looking to relocate in Arkansas, I am 55 years old, My work is Office Administration/ Medical Admin.
I am seeking a place to land, where I would have the best chance to find affordable housing and employment. I would love to live in a smaller community, but, I don't know how hard it would be to find employment there. I do have a rental subsidy because I am disabled but still can work doing office work.
My hopes are to find a permanent position and affordable housing in a safe area that does accept Section 8 vouchers and eventually retire on a fixed income.
Thank you very much for your time, if this is not the correct venue to ask these question? if you would could you please direct me in the proper direction.

Sincerely,

PHRead More

Compare Little Rock-North Little Rock-Conway Metro Area, Arkansas to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF LITTLE ROCK-NORTH LITTLE ROCK-CONWAY METRO AREA, ARKANSAS
Little_Rock-North_Little_Rock-Conway,Arkansas Metro Area Map
ZIP CODES IN LITTLE ROCK-NORTH LITTLE ROCK-CONWAY METRO AREA, ARKANSAS
72034, 72076, 72023, 72120, 72032, 72209, 72204, 72015, 72019, 72113, ... 62 more

NEW LISTINGS IN LITTLE ROCK

$475,000
1906 S Grant St
Bed 3 | Bath 1

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.