Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise Metro Area, Nevada

2 Reviews | Review This Place

United States / Nevada / Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise Metro Area / Counties / Cities / Zip Codes

Reviews for Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise

not for us - 7/6/2019
It’s a different experience to live in the desert. I’m originally from Oregon. My job brought me and my family here going on 5 years. It took some time for us to adjust to the weather. It can be brutally hot, and winter nights can be colder than one would expect. We live in a gated community and wouldn’t have it any other way. The crime is mostly centered in downtown, but don’t be fooled, there is crime throughout the valley. We have an alarm system , and recently got ourselves a dog. Even in a gated community, theft occurs and burglaries are more frequent in comparison to Where we lived in Oregon.

The amount of buildings and homes that catch fire here is surprising. It seems to occur weekly and sometimes daily. Not too sure what causes this, but it certainly is noticeable.

My wife complains about her skin and nasal passage feeling dry, so we added a humidifier,but unfortunately it’s not working for her as well as she’d like. It’s better, but Read More

Start Your Review of Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise

Mesquite NV - 3/18/2018
This is a great place to live. The cost of living is reasonable. The only two months that are really hot are July and August, but the other 10 mos. offer some pretty fabulous weather. We are far enough away from LV to avoid the negatives but close enough to enjoy the positives. The people that live here are very friendly (I'm from the south and I know what I'm talking about.) We have no traffic issues, our overall crime rate is very low. Mesquite offers a lovely quality of life. Our casinos provide wonderful revenue to the town, along with great entertainment and restaurants. We have more golf courses here per capita than any other city in the US. Golf also contributes to the revenue of the town. Mesquite is based on recreation - how bad can that be? Because our weather is so fabulous we are a draw for outdoor activities beyond golf - hiking, biking, ATV'ing. Plus, within a couple of hours you can be at some of the best national parks in the US. I am one of many happy Read More
Barb | ,  | Reply | No Replies

Compare Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise Metro Area, Nevada to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF LAS VEGAS-HENDERSON-PARADISE METRO AREA, NEVADA
Las_Vegas-Henderson-Paradise,Nevada Metro Area Map
ZIP CODES IN LAS VEGAS-HENDERSON-PARADISE METRO AREA, NEVADA
89108, 89110, 89031, 89121, 89115, 89123, 89129, 89117, 89147, 89052, ... 73 more

NEW LISTINGS IN LAS VEGAS

$374,999
2105 W Oakey Blvd
Bed 5 | Bath 3

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION

Includes Cost of Living compares for child care, utilities, transportation, health, taxes, housing for home owners vs renters, weather, insurance premiums and so much more.