Zip 92630 (Lake Forest, CA)

3 Reviews | Review This Place

Reviews for Lake Forest  based on 3 Reviews

Get to know Lake Forest with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Lake Forest

none - 7/30/2012
no review at this Read More

Start Your Review of Lake Forest

Housing may be down, but costs are still high!!! - 8/30/2009
Any town in Orange County, Calif. has many positives...most do not even need to shared, because everyone knows it is a fabulous place to live.

Now to the negatives...Traffic is awful, the freeways are huge and many and they are way, way over crowded. Still, I would put up with them for the benefits of sunny Southern Calif.

The cost of living is the killer...even with the housing slump, the cost of living is well above the national average, and that makes it an expensive State...cheaper in the South then the North.

At home food for two..Low $500./High $600. If you entertain much, add more.

Eating out is expensive...Coffee shop $10.00 per person, mid range restaurant $30.00 to $40.00 per person (wine or cocktails extra) Five star will run $50.00 & up. Even bar food that use to be a bargin has gone up and up...two glasses of wine and bar food for one runs $30.00 with tip.

Utilities vary so Much!!! But here is an average Read More

Moved out,now have better neighbors - 5/22/2006
We lived in Lake Forest from 1992 to 2006. I have attempted to get to know my neighbors hosting 4th of July parties, and Cookie exchanges. What I find sad is that I can only say I have one neighbor I maintain any contact with. When we left CA for TX, we had people see us move and say they would miss us...and we had no idea who these people were. Not for lack of trying. Her in TX we had every neighbor on our street bring over food as a welcome, and have become friends with most of them. I have many friends left in Lake Forest but they were friends I made outside of my neighborhood. Lake Forest has much to offer, but you must really work to have neighbors you can count Read More

Compare Zip 92630 (Lake Forest, CA) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 92630 (LAKE FOREST, CA)
Lake_Forest,California(92630) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 92630 (LAKE FOREST, CA)
Lake Forest (zip 92630)

Bed 4 | Bath 5

$998,000
21362 Avenida Ambiente

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.