Zip 20001 (Washington, DC)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Best DC Gifts

Reviews for Washington  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Washington with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Washington

Crime in 20001 - 10/4/2008
One of the disadvantages to living in an "up and coming" neighborhood, and really most places in DC east of Rock Creek Park is the lack of sense of safety at times. When I lived in San Francisco, I felt comfortable taking public transportation and walking in my neighborhood any time of the day or night. Where I live in DC is a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station, which is fine during the day, but is not something I would feel comfortable doing alone at night (I should add that I am female). I feel ok in my immeadiate neighborhood, just other portions of the walk I don't feel secure.
That said, things are definitely improving, as it has been almost a year since I've heard gunshots, whereas I heard them at least monthly, if not weekly when I moved in almost 3 years Read More

Start Your Review of Washington

Compare Zip 20001 (Washington, DC) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 20001 (WASHINGTON, DC)
Washington,District of Columbia(20001) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 20001 (WASHINGTON, DC)
Washington (zip 20001)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.