Zip 20019 (Washington, DC)

2 Reviews | Review This Place

Best DC Gifts

Reviews for Washington  based on 2 Reviews

Get to know Washington with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Washington

Business to Business licenses. - 7/10/2011
I have direct access to bus and rail close to gas station(s). The congestion is growing due to low income and housing resources reducing opportunity for community development. Realtors with interest in restructuring a community with employment opportunity should take advantage of this Read More

Start Your Review of Washington

Deanwood area - 3/3/2010
For anyone looking to purchase in 20019, specifically the Deanwood area, I can shed some insight, considering that I have lived there my entire life (25 years).

It's close to Metro. It's close to 295 and the location is phenomenal. It's literally right in the middle of the DC Metropolitan area. They are building a community / community fitness center there, which is shaping up to be nice, which will be a good boost, but has the potential to draw outsiders and random kids.

The schools I attended, Houston Elementary and Roper (now Ron Brown) Middle were decent when i went [for DCPS]. I don't know much about these schools now, but my estimation is that they are on the decline (specifically Ron Brown). Then again, it's hard to find good DCPS as is.

In terms of crime, I feel safe in my neighborhood, but it's not perfect. There have been homicides within two blocks of me (not often, but they have occured). My actual street is very quiet, but Read More

Compare Zip 20019 (Washington, DC) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 20019 (WASHINGTON, DC)
Washington,District of Columbia(20019) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 20019 (WASHINGTON, DC)
Washington (zip 20019)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.