Zip 34234 (Sarasota, FL)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Sarasota  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Sarasota with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Sarasota

North SRQ - 7/5/2008
I have lived in this county all my life and I have traveled and seen from the west coast to the east coast. I have to say Sarasota is an okay place to live. There is lots of money here only because the rich elderly move down here when they retire. They have nothing better to do except get on our city boards and make it almost impossible for anyone to be themselves. Another words they want conformity. You know if I wanted to live in a deed restricted area where every house looks the same I would have bought there. We have owned our home for 12 years now and I can't even put up a small shed without a permit an inspector coming out to my house ect..... I can understand if someones yard was trashed but come on when people want to secure and beautfy their property they shouldn't have to jump through a 100 hoops to get there. Oh and don't get me started on the taxes....what a joke. The rich keep getting richer meanwhile the middle class gets poorer.
so you want to know about Read More

Start Your Review of Sarasota

Compare Zip 34234 (Sarasota, FL) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 34234 (SARASOTA, FL)
Sarasota,Florida(34234) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 34234 (SARASOTA, FL)
Sarasota (zip 34234)

Bed 2 | Bath 1

$279,900
3034 22nd St

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.