Zip 70744 (Holden, LA)

LA Gifts
Thanks for Voting!

Holden (zip 70744), Louisiana Reviews

based on 1 Reviews
Get to know Holden with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Holden

Worst Town on the Planet - 8/29/2021
I lived here for 16 years and it was the worst experience of my life. I could not be safely open about my sexuality in this town. 9-10 people are racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, and ignorant in other aspects as well. The “N-word” is used openly towards African American peoples in 99% of the social circles. A tiny, conservative Christian town overflowing with ginormous egos. The citizens call themselves Christians but are the most hateful and unaccepting group of people I have ever met. There is a school, 5 convenience stores, a fire house and many churches. If you:

- are seeking tiny town living where the most entertainment is the trains rumbling down the railroad
- at least a 30 minute commute to work
- Transphobic
- Xenophobic
- Islamophobic
- Misogynistic

then this is the town for you. If you want to surround yourself by bigots, Read More

Start Your Review of Holden

Compare Zip 70744 (Holden, LA) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 70744 (HOLDEN, LA)
Holden,Louisiana(70744) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 70744 (HOLDEN, LA)
Holden (zip 70744)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.