Zip 03103 (Manchester, NH)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Best City Gifts

Reviews for Manchester  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Manchester with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Manchester

Might have what you're looking for - 2/16/2017
I've done a lot of research lately on different parts of the country as I'm hoping to go somewhere different. What I've found is that the only time a review is useful is when the author is someone like you. So, with that in mind: I'm 46, white male, college educated white collar worker (engineer). I'm fiscally conservative and socially mid-stream. Honestly I identify best with Libertarians.

I grew up in a very small town in neighboring MA where I went to college and relocated to Manchester (MHT) in mid 1998. I've been in Manchester proper the entire time and have worked various jobs in the surrounding area.

Most statistics put MHT around 10% higher than the US average for cost of living. As of this writing there is still no income or sales tax. Residents will find the largest tax burdens coming from personal property taxes in the form of vehicle registration fees(including RVs, motorcycles, boats, etc) and true (land) property taxes. The property Read More

Start Your Review of Manchester

Compare Zip 03103 (Manchester, NH) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 03103 (MANCHESTER, NH)
Manchester,New Hampshire(03103) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 03103 (MANCHESTER, NH)
Manchester (zip 03103)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.