Zip 14728 (Dewittville, NY)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

Best City Gifts

Reviews for Dewittville  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Dewittville with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Dewittville

The very best place! - 7/11/2011
My husband is retired from a long career in the Air Force. We have lived all over the country and now
are very happy residents of Dewittville, NY. It not only is a very beautiful area, with many
terrific state parks close by, but we are on the banks of Chautauqua Lake with Lake Erie just a few
miles away.
We have four glorious seasons with many activities planned around each one. Our community
is close knit and concerned about the well being of our residents. The school is wonderful, I can't think
of another school my daughter ever attended (She went to 10 different schools, some
private, some public) that was better.
While I consider our location rural, we are only an hour away from big cities like Buffalo and
Erie, with many local places to shop as well.
To wrap this up, I would say we have the best of all worlds and happiness is found in Dewittville!Read More

Start Your Review of Dewittville

Compare Zip 14728 (Dewittville, NY) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 14728 (DEWITTVILLE, NY)
Dewittville,New York(14728) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 14728 (DEWITTVILLE, NY)
Dewittville (zip 14728)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.