Zip 13863 (Willet, NY)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

United States / New York / Cortland Metro Area / Cortland County / No City / Willet (zip 13863)
Best City Gifts
Thanks for Voting!

Reviews for Willet  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Willet with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Willet

Cortland County, New York - 10/3/2010
The area is beautiful, especially the Seven Valleys area where I bought a farm some years ago, just south of Cortland. It is a larger 130 acre farm where I hope to develop biofuels. After rebuilding it, my two story house is very nice and the property is absolutely breathtaking with hill top views. Plenty of water, trees, and during the winter, plenty of snow.I just love it!

I had to move back to my out of state home to take a job until the biofuels market develops. Persons with master's degrees are working at Staples. However, I do like the fact that the area still seems stable and is holding its own. Cornell University is only 30 miles west from my farm which is very supportive for new ideas like alternative energy sources. Taxes are high so I'm anxious to plant something/anything to get an agricultural tax break.

For the most part, I like the people there, regular conservative types, but there are a few wing nut cases out there. I will never understand Read More

Start Your Review of Willet

Compare Zip 13863 (Willet, NY) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 13863 (WILLET, NY)
Willet,New York(13863) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 13863 (WILLET, NY)
Willet (zip 13863)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.