Zip 28682 (Lake Norman of Catawba, NC)

1 Reviews | Review This Place

North Carolina Gifts

Reviews for Lake Norman of Catawba  based on 1 Reviews

Get to know Lake Norman of Catawba with the latest comments and reviews from people who live in or have visited Lake Norman of Catawba

Spectacular way of life - 1/27/2010
I've lived in this zip, 28682, for a year. I came from the western US so NC is new to me. I love NC but more so, I can't even comprehend how anything can be better than this little town/neighborhood, Terrell.
There are less than 1000 people in the zip code yet I'm a couple miles from all the big box stores and major medical facilities.
But most of all, of the 1000 living in this zip, I bet most of us live on the water or within view of Lake Norman. No need to walk to another street or such, most of the zip sits on a peninsula with Lake Norman on both sides.
Now for southern hospitality...WOW. It's so great in all of NC but here on the peninsula, just spectacular! A wave of a hand for each person you pass. Neighbors are unbelievable.
Speaking of neighbors....the whole Lake Norman family of homes and watersports makes living here thrilling. Just watching the excitement in everyone's lives, from teenagers to the senior citizens. I have a neighbor who is past Read More

Start Your Review of Lake Norman of Catawba

Compare Zip 28682 (Lake Norman of Catawba, NC) to any other place in the USA.

MAPS OF ZIP 28682 (LAKE NORMAN OF CATAWBA, NC)
Lake_Norman_of_Catawba,North Carolina(28682) Zip Code Map
ZIP CODES IN ZIP 28682 (LAKE NORMAN OF CATAWBA, NC)
Lake Norman of Catawba (zip 28682)

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

Members receive 10 FREE city profile downloads a month, unlimited access to our detailed cost of living calculator and analysis, unlimited access to our DataEngine, and more.