Reviews & Comments
Gig Harbor, WA
re: Climate - 6/19/2015
moving up next week Diane.. Originally from New York and Boston so hoping to see some snow. will we get to build a snowman or have a white Christmas?
Gig Harbor, WAHere we go...
We are moving to Gig Harbor next week. After visiting many times, we are glad to leave the drought and cost of living in California. What we are looking forward to include:
* Tom Taylor YMCA (amazing)
* Tides Restaurant (great sports bar)
* The Harbor (scenic with views of Mt. Rainier)
* Trails for walking and biking
* Chapel Hill church (very welcoming)
* low crime rate and small population
* our new home (twice the size and half the cost of CA)
and last but not least, an NFL upgrade from the Oakland Raiders to Seahawks
Rain, clouds, grey - no problem. I'm an author and screenwriter. :)