Benbow, CA is a small town located in Northern California with a population of 600. It is known for its redwoods and quaint atmosphere. The 2 bedroom rent in Benbow is quite low compared to the US average at $1,200 compared to $1,430 respectively. The cost index for groceries in Benbow is also lower than the national average at 106 versus 100 respectively.
Some local companies that can be found in Benbow are: Benbow Energy LLC, Henley Properties - Real Estate Agent, Etzel Construction, and Steelhead Electric Inc. All of these companies offer quality services to its residents.
In addition to the quaint atmosphere and local businesses, Benbow has picturesque views and sights such as the Eel River in the background with its stunning redwood trees (see attached image). It’s no wonder why so many people love living here!
Benbow has an unemployment rate of 6.7%. The US average is 6.0%.
Benbow has seen the job market increase by 0.9% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 31.3%, which is lower than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Benbow
- The Sales Tax Rate for Benbow is 7.8%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Benbow is 9.3%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Benbow
- The average income of a Benbow resident is $30,828 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Benbow resident is $38,458 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.