Alexander-Belle Prairie, KS is a small town in Kansas boasting affordable housing and great shopping options. The average two bedroom rent in Alexander-Belle Prairie is much lower than the national average at $720 per month compared to the US 2 Bedroom Rent of $1,430. Additionally, the Grocery Cost Index in Alexander-Belle Prairie is also significantly lower than the national average at 87 versus 100 in the US. Local businesses in Alexander-Belle Prairie include popular stores like Walmart and Lowe’s Home Improvement as well as local restaurants such as Sunshine Family Diner and Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant.
Alexander-Belle Prairie has an unemployment rate of 3.0%. The US average is 6.0%.
Alexander-Belle Prairie has seen the job market increase by 1.0% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 10.3%, which is lower than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Alexander-Belle Prairie
- The Sales Tax Rate for Alexander-Belle Prairie is 6.5%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Alexander-Belle Prairie is 5.7%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Alexander-Belle Prairie
- The average income of a Alexander-Belle Prairie resident is $41,604 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Alexander-Belle Prairie resident is $61,250 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.