West Windsor, VT is a small town located in the rural countryside of Vermont. The town has a population size of around 1,000 people and is known for its beautiful views of rolling hills and lush forests. There are several local businesses in West Windsor such as Maple Leaf Farm, All Aboard Dairy and Apple Valley Orchard that offer goods and services to the local area. When looking at rent prices for 2 bedroom accommodations, West Windsor is quite affordable with an average rental rate of $1,110 compared to the US national average of $1,430. Additionally, the grocery cost index in West Windsor is 108 compared to 100 nationally. This suggests that overall there is a slightly higher cost of living in West Windsor than what would be seen across the country.
West Windsor has an unemployment rate of 3.6%. The US average is 6.0%.
West Windsor has seen the job market increase by 1.1% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 28.6%, which is lower than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for West Windsor
- The Sales Tax Rate for West Windsor is 6.0%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for West Windsor is 6.8%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for West Windsor
- The average income of a West Windsor resident is $34,072 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a West Windsor resident is $94,300 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.