Lind, WA is a small town located about an hour away from Seattle and is known for its scenic surroundings and moderate climate. The rental prices of two bedroom apartments are affordable at $1,060 per month compared to the US average of $1,430, making it ideal for those looking for economical living spaces. Furthermore, the Grocery Cost Index in Lind is 97 versus 100 in the US which means groceries are relatively cheaper here as well.
When it comes to businesses and services within Lind, there are many local companies such as KFC Construction & Roofing, High Mountain Design Studio LLC., Northwest Carpet Cleaners Inc., and Bright Green Landscaping LLC. These companies provide their customers with successful projects as well as high quality services that make an impact on the local community.
Overall, Lind offers a great quality of life by providing natural beauty along with affordable living expenses when compared to the rest of the US. The presence of many local companies ensures that residents have access to necessary resources while giving them ample opportunity for economic growth as well.
Lind has an unemployment rate of 5.5%. The US average is 6.0%.
Lind has seen the job market increase by 4.0% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 39.4%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Lind
- The Sales Tax Rate for Lind is 7.7%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Lind is 0.0%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Lind
- The average income of a Lind resident is $21,511 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Lind resident is $60,938 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.