Raymond, Maine (04071) is a small country town located in Cumberland County. With its population of around 4,077 people, Raymond is a friendly community that offers plenty of local amenities to its inhabitants. The average rent for a two-bedroom apartment in Raymond is 1,640 dollars per month which is slightly more expensive than the national average rent which stands at 1,430 dollars. Additionally, the Grocery Cost Index in Raymond is 111 compared to 100 throughout the United States.
There are several local businesses in Raymond like Hannaford Supermarkets, Silvershell Grille for seafood lovers, and Dunn & Dunn Pharmacy for all your healthcare needs. For those who enjoy outdoor activities there's also Sebago Lake State Park which offers swimming areas as well as picnic sites and hiking trails. With its low cost of living and abundance of shops and services, Raymond is an ideal place to live for those looking for a tranquil atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of big cities.
Raymond (zip 04071) has an unemployment rate of 4.5%. The US average is 6.0%.
Raymond (zip 04071) has seen the job market increase by 1.2% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 40.1%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Raymond (zip 04071)
- The Sales Tax Rate for Raymond (zip 04071) is 5.5%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Raymond (zip 04071) is 7.2%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Raymond (zip 04071)
- The average income of a Raymond (zip 04071) resident is $37,164 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Raymond (zip 04071) resident is $79,077 a year. The US average is $69,021 a year.