Chula Vista, CA is an attractive place for job growth, with a projected growth rate of 26.94% in the coming years. Despite having a slightly higher unemployment rate than the US average of 4.1%, Chula Vista still offers plenty of opportunity for employment and economic stability. The strong job growth prospects are expected to be driven by the many businesses already established in the area as well as new investments that are set to come into the city. With its diverse industries, excellent educational institutions, and low cost of living, Chula Vista is a great place to look for rewarding work that can offer a bright future.
The unemployment rate in Chula Vista is 7.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Chula Vista has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Chula Vista is $92,913.
- The median home cost in Chula Vista is $759,300
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Chula_Vista? Law Enforcement ($97,920)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($15,000)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($83,261)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($18,889)
- Average Income of Residents in Chula_Vista ($35,019) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Chula_Vista (7.9) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Chula_Vista. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Chula_Vista, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Chula Vista, California||United States