Hayward, CA is an excellent place to find meaningful employment opportunities. With a job growth rate of 32.40%, the city is experiencing a rapid increase in the number of jobs available. This makes it a great place for workers to look for new and exciting career opportunities. The unemployment rate in Hayward is also lower than the national average at 4.9%, which indicates that there are plenty of jobs available and the market is strong despite the challenging economic times. All in all, Hayward offers many rewarding career options with plenty of potential for growth.
The unemployment rate in Hayward is 7.9% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Hayward has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 1.4% over the past year.
- The average salary in Hayward is $98,837.
- The median home cost in Hayward is $802,800
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Hayward? Computer, Math ($113,313)
- Worst paying jobs? Farming, Fishing, Forestry ($12,969)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Utilities ($109,286)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting ($24,676)
- Average Income of Residents in Hayward ($38,677) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Hayward (7.9) is higher than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Hayward. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Hayward, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Hayward, California||United States