Milpitas, CA is an excellent place to find a job. Job growth in Milpitas is much higher than the national average at 55.22%, compared to the US future job growth of 30.54%. The unemployment rate in Milpitas is also lower than the US average, standing at 2.9% instead of 4.1%. This indicates that locals have plenty of opportunities for entering and advancing in the job market. With such promising job prospects available, it's no wonder why people are flocking to Milpitas for a chance to secure successful employment.
The unemployment rate in Milpitas is 5.3% (U.S. avg. is 6.0%)
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- That Job Growth in Milpitas has been Positive.
- Jobs have Increased by 2.5% over the past year.
- The average salary in Milpitas is $149,312.
- The median home cost in Milpitas is $1,242,900
JOB HELPFUL RESOURCES
- Best paying jobs in Milpitas? Computer, Math ($135,512)
- Worst paying jobs? Personal Care ($17,628)
- Highest paying industry jobs? Management of Companies and Enterprises ($180,588)
- Lowest paying industry jobs? Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation ($13,163)
- Average Income of Residents in Milpitas ($53,892) compared to USA ($37,638)
- The Unemployment Rate in Milpitas (5.3) is lower than USA (6)
PROCESS OF JOB SEARCH
View jobs in occupation categories below. It is important to join a job site search that offers legally protected status, inclusive workplace, and diverse and inclusive workplace if you're looking for work in Milpitas. A team that respects gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, and other legally protected status are important to look for.
Diverse and inclusive employers are looking for job seekers with a wide range of skills and experience. You can find jobs in Milpitas, California that match your qualifications.
| EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION||Milpitas, California||United States